No, not for me, I may or may not be working on something, but it’s got plenty of time to grow before I even announce such a thing. Nay this shameless plug is for something I recently kicked…er, started?
I have a penchant for the disturbing and depraved, to which @RafaelChandler is more than happy to oblige with a book of such old school D&D creatures. Hardcover, lots of art, descriptions that would give H P Lovecraft chills of ecstasy. These are the sort of books that I’ll take with me on trips into the wilds where darkness lurks and fear creeps into the corners of your vulnerable mind. Here, I’ll just copypasta a blurby thing, go throw money at it as well if that’s what you’re into.
A collection of nightmarish monsters for old-school role-playing games. Spiritual successor to the Teratic Tome. Not safe for anyone.
• Lusus Naturae is a horrific bestiary featuring 100 new monsters.
• A 6″x9″ hardcover, approximately 160 pages long; features a durable binding and high-grade paper.
• Funding pays for artwork, printing, and shipping.
• Uses the Lamentations of the Flame Princess system (thus, it’s compatible with many other old-school role-playing games).
• Stretch goal: full color interior artwork!
Back it now so you can torment your players later!
Lusus Naturae (“Freaks of Nature”) is a collection of grotesqueries that will break the bodies and hearts of your player characters. If you like horror in your old-school gaming, then you’ll enjoy this bestiary.