As another year comes to close across the battlefields of WAR, all we have to look forward to is the death grip chill of winter and a really nasty hangover. At least for a few months. I’m fairly certain that my chances to procure a purple keg handler have all but flown out the window as I’ve yet to see a giant in the RvR lakes except in T1 zones that had been abandoned by the common populace. Perhaps they’ll give out a handful for upcoming PTS events, or for following @MythicNews on Twitter or something. Seems I’d have better chances with that. Ah well, there’s many more realistic things to look forward to, and thus I give you my list of things to be done (probably while drinking!), in no particular order.
- Know thy enemy! Get in touch with my Destro side and level at least two toons to R40/RR36 on Iron Rock
- I’m also planning on adopting a kitty. It’ll be my 6th or 7th T4 Order toon.
- Finish a damn post! Of course, you wouldn’t know about it, but I have 6 unfinished fragmented rambling works to post… eventually.
- L2youtube! I’m considering asking Werit for lessons! Seriously though, the next step will help with this…
- Full system refresh! Just about doubling my computing power. Quad-Core, SSD, 5k series ATI. Games will run like buttah!
- Do another case mod! This is the one I did with my last system refresh. It’s sexy. =D
- Move out of this old apartment. Move in with the parents. Buy a house. Move into the new house. ??? Profit!
- Work up a couple new themes for the blog. Brushing up on them Paint.net skills.
- Solo more Chosen on my Engi or Shadow Warrior, cause it’s really really funny.
Ah, that seems like a good start for the year. I estimate I’ll finish all this up by late October. I know, I’ve slowed down on the bloggin’ over the past few weeks, but that’s something that hasn’t made the list. The holidays came in and bum rushed me with a load of work on top of family party after family party draining all my wil and int and AP for a few weeks. I’m feeling better now, and the holidays are almost over. Things to do, things to do indeed…
What are ya’ll looking forward to in the new year?